Pages

Monday, June 29, 2009

Green Family Updates...

I haven't been very good at keeping my blog updated lately. So...I'm posting a bunch of miscellaneous pics I took during May & June. May was pretty busy with all the birthdays. My mom started out the month. Mine was next followed by Karlie's (niece), my dad's, AnnaLee (SIL), and then Samantha's. I didn't get pics of the birthday's but they were a lot of fun. Memorial Weekend was also in May. We didn't do our normal up to Idaho for a couple days and back but we did go up for one day. We started out going to the Pocatello Cemetary.....



We then drove to Lava Hot Springs to get in a swim. When we got there, the pool was evacuated because of some kind of accident. When we finally got in and got into our swimming suits, we went to go out to the pool and it was pouring rain AND they were not letting anyone in the pool. It was a little disappointing. We decided to bag the swimming idea and just go to the small park in Lava to have lunch......of course it stopped raining once we had gotten back to the cars.






On the actual Memorial holiday we went to the family graves here in Utah......

Austin laying next to Uncle Buzz's grave.

by my Grandparent's grave.

by Uncle David's grave.


The end of May finished off with school getting out. Every year the Elementary school puts on a dance festival. Both Austin and Cameron got to participate this year...

Austin's class....Austin is in there somewhere...


Austin's class - video


Cameron's class- video

May and June has also been the months for injuries. The end of May Cameron was playing on my bed rail and says Benjamin pushed him off. He ended up with two buckle fractures in his arm....

About the time Cameron got his cast off - 3 weeks later....Austin had a run in with our drive way. He was running barefoot, tripped, and face planted. I didn't take him in for this injury but probably should have. We just watched him real close. If u have seen him lately, he looks much better but has had road rash for awhile.

Last but not least......my kids are the joy of my life. I have caught some pretty cute pics of them the last few months so here is a few miscellaneous pics....

having a weenie roast at Grandma & Grandpa Greens

Benjamin trying on Taz...fits him perfectly.

just goofing around with the boys.
they r so cute when they are sleeping...

They were quiet for awhile and when I went to check on them...this is what I found....how precious is that???

Austin playing tennis baseball at his first pack meeting.

Benjamin found the best seat....


Cam & Benjamin dancing to the musical Birthday card Austin got.

No comments: