Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have an Author in my family....

Last week Austin had an "Author's Tea" at his school. All of the 1st graders had written a book (which was published) that they got to present to family. I was unable to go but my mom went to support Austin and get some pictures for me. Austin's book is about Bears. He wrote it himself and drew his own pictures. I'm very proud of him!

Austin having snacks in between reading his book.


Austin reading to another parent.


Austin waiting at his table to read his story. The blue piece of paper is about the author. I still haven't seen it yet but I'm told it's cute!

Austin showing off his pictures...

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a fun activity!

Unknown said...

Way to go Austin! He must have a great teacher that makes writing fun. I always loved teaching writing and having the kids publish their books. They loved it! :) He's growing up so fast.