Here's Aus with his cute smile. He wanted a haircut like Uncle Rob. (his is buzzed bald) I told him no way and so I just cut it shorter than I usually do. He's a cutie.Saturday, April 5, 2008
Is there any such thing as "Hair Glue"?
I decided to cut my boys' hair today. (Except for Ben) I totally give up on doing it anymore. I mess it up almost every time. I think it's worth the $10 at the hair salon so you don't end up with a disaster like I made today. Austin's haircut turned out fine and cute. When I got to Cameron's, I forgot to put the comb on so he got a complete buzz. I want to cry. I miss his red hair already. I wish there was hair glue so I could glue it all back on. Oh Well. Hopefully it will grow back FAST!! Here are a few pics I took of them....
Here's Aus with his cute smile. He wanted a haircut like Uncle Rob. (his is buzzed bald) I told him no way and so I just cut it shorter than I usually do. He's a cutie.
Here's Aus with his cute smile. He wanted a haircut like Uncle Rob. (his is buzzed bald) I told him no way and so I just cut it shorter than I usually do. He's a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
That's hilarious. I give up on the haircut issues. I love Cookie Cutters. It is a little more than I want to spend, but Hayden didn't scream the whole time or move around like a wild man. It was totally worth it. Brian doesn't understand why, but he hasn't taken him to get it cut recently. He hates when my sister-in-law cuts it and she is professional. It looked terrible last time anyways. He just acts like he's going to die. He wouldn't even let my mom do it without a fit. Ahhhh! So much for cheap haircuts for awhile.
I like the mohawk!
Oh my gosh! I just had to shave my little boy's head too! (He got sap in his hair and we couldn't get it out!)
Gotta love it. Dave is getting frustrated with finding a new barber. I gave him his last two haircuts and told him the next time a professional is going to have to do the detail work.
Post a Comment